Bad Habit Room is a speakeasy-styled room, located in North Portland’s Humboldt neighborhood. It is a flexible event space available to book your next party or gathering. Whether you are planning a surprise birthday celebration, rehearsal dinner, staff retreat or a business presentation your guests will feel welcome and comfortable.
Bad Habit Room is a 900 square foot room with 100-year-old brick walls, restored wood floors, floor-to-ceiling gold velvet curtains, handcrafted mahogany bar and a vintage-style ice box. Bad Habit Room accommodates 35 seated and up to 55 guests for a standing reception.
From casual affairs to formal events, if you are looking for an intimate space with straightforward event planning and an elegant decor that is sure to impress your guests, Bad Habit Room is the event space for you.
Bad Habit Room is conveniently located just north of city center on I-5 and near the Yellow MAX Line. Get Directions.
Event Space Rates
- WEEKDAYS (available until 5pm)
- $250 With A $200 Food And Beverage Minimum
- WEEKDAY EVENINGS (available until 11:30pm)
- $375 With A $325 Food And Beverage Minimum
- FRIDAY AND SATURDAY EVENINGS (Available until 11:30pm)
- $450 With A $400 Food And Beverage Minimum
- $100 Deposit secures the space!
- In house catering available
- Rentals fees are for up to 5 hours
- Server/bartender included.
- 20 % gratuity added to food & beverage sales on invoice.
- Music can be enjoyed throughout event through our receiver; DJ, live music & live vocals must end by 10pm.
- We must provide all beer & distilled spirits. No keg sales.