Bad Habit Room is a speakeasy-styled room, located in North Portland’s Humboldt neighborhood. It is a flexible event space available to book your next party or gathering. Whether you are planning a surprise birthday celebration, rehearsal dinner, staff retreat or a business presentation your guests will feel welcome and comfortable.
Bad Habit Room is a 900 square foot room with 100-year-old brick walls, restored wood floors, floor-to-ceiling gold velvet curtains, handcrafted mahogany bar and a vintage-style ice box. Bad Habit Room accommodates 35 seated and up to 55 guests for a standing reception.
From casual affairs to formal events, if you are looking for an intimate space with straightforward event planning and an elegant decor that is sure to impress your guests, Bad Habit Room is the event space for you. Contact the event coordinator with your booking inquiry or questions.
Bad Habit Room is conveniently located just north of city center on I-5 and near the Yellow MAX Line. Get Directions.
Event Space Rates
- WEEKDAYS (ending before 5pm): $250 room fee with food and beverage minimum
- EVENINGS : $400 room fee with food and beverage minimum
- $100 deposit is required to secure a date and start planning.
- Rentals fees are for up to 5 hours.
- Plus up to one hour prior to event for host set up.
- Additional set up or event time can be added, if available, at an hourly rate.
- No event may go later than 11:30pm or start earlier than 8am.
- Server/bartender included.
- 18% gratuity added to food & beverage sales on invoice.
- Music can be enjoyed throughout event through our receiver; DJ, live music & live vocals must end by 10pm.
- Evening rate is $450, with food and beverage minimum, the month of December.
- We must provide all beer & distilled spirits. No keg sales.